Merchant Advance Capital Ltd. is a national financial services company that provides working capital to small and medium-sized businesses throughout Canada. The company is seeking an Applications Administrator for their Head Office in downtown Vancouver, BC. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that boasts an exciting, dynamic, and progressive work environment.
The Applications Team is the nervous system of the organization! As a member of this team, you will be reporting to the Applications Team Manager and processing applications for clients who are seeking funding. You will be processing and reviewing applications and assessing their qualification based on pre-determined criteria.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze submissions to determine if the submission can be declined at the earliest stage
- Create leads in CRM by performing various data entry tasks and follow up on Opportunities needing attention
- Gather, organize and input financing documentation into CRM or Microsoft Excel
- Prioritize requests from Partners and review incoming requests by (reading, replying to and prioritizing emails, renaming subject lines, ensuring correct tagging systems are in place, creating internal notes for team members)
- Save items (organize and rename), and approve documents
- Create tasks in our workflow CRM and assign necessary work Input sales data, and run data-scoring model
- Submit analysis to Applications Analyst for review
- Work collaboratively with the deal teams and with colleagues as needed
- Participate in weekly Functional and Committee Meetings as needed
Required experience, knowledge and skills:
- Self-motivated, results driven, and professional
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to cross-reference information for accuracy
- Able to adapt and follow new procedures and policies
- Impeccable organization and time management and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task in a time sensitive manner
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Investigative skills
- Skilled with analyzing businesses
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum typing speed of 50wpm
- Work experience in an Administrative or Financial role preferred
- French language skills would be an asset
To Apply please follow this link for the Applications Administrator role.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates for further consideration will be contacted.