Merchant Advance Capital Ltd. is a national financial services company that provides working capital to small and medium-sized businesses throughout Canada. The company is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator for their Head Office in Vancouver, British Columbia. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced team that boasts an exciting, dynamic, and progressive work environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing & maintaining Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Sales Cloud and Partner Community. They will be comfortable working with internal and external users to organize and convert requirements into solutions on the Salesforce platform. Applicants should have excellent organizational skills, be able to juggle competing priorities and build declarative solutions efficiently with a high degree of consistency and accuracy.
This role is best suited for an individual with an exemplary ability to think analytically and work efficiently under pressure. Attention to detail, resourcefulness, and time-management skills will be necessary for the long-term success of this role. The successful candidate will report to the VP Product Management. Additional training will be provided.
Preference will be given to candidates who have Salesforce Admin experience in fintech and have familiarity integrating Salesforce with external 3rd party applications and databases.
Employment Type: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Location: Downtown Vancouver, British Columbia (Preference will be given to candidates willing to relocate)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and provide end-user support for Sales Cloud & Partner Community
- Assist in developing training material and leading workshops for users
- Test new functionality and coordinate user acceptance testing efforts
- Work directly with users and VP Product to take an idea and turn it into a workable solution. Document these as concise requirements and work with IT to implement
- Develop new functionality (custom objects, visual workflows, Conga solutions, etc.) leveraging declarative platform features
- Make suggestions as to how we can replace existing complexity with updated features, closely monitor Salesforce quarterly release schedule
- Continually improve integrations with various third-party systems & databases
- Promote clean data quality and architecture through solution design
- Scale Salesforce user hierarchy while maintaining complex security requirements
- An understanding of small business lending
- Demonstrated Salesforce Administration expertise with 2 to 5 years’ experience, including experience administering a Lightning organization
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple projects and tasks while exploring alternative solutions according to project constraints
- Transforming functional requirements into technical solutions, leveraging declarative features first
- Familiarity working in an IT service desk such as JIRA
- Performing unit tests and collaborating with Quality Assurance experts and business users before solutions are pushed to production
- Comfortable in a busy operation and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Able to interpret, adapt to, and apply new IT policy guidelines and procedures
- Self-motivated, naturally curious, extremely resourceful (leveraging online communities to seek answers first).
- Experience developing Apex/Visualforce solutions in Salesforce is considered an asset
- High level of computer literacy, Intermediate to Advance skill level in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) such that decisions and instructions/guidance can be conveyed in a clear manner
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of progressive experience developing solutions for & maintaining a Salesforce Org
- A thorough understanding of Object-Oriented programming concepts is mandatory
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Salesforce Administrator certification is preferred
- A positive attitude and willingness for continuous learning of new technologies
What we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Company paid Salesforce Certification fees
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid monthly MSP premiums
- Monthly Team Lunch and Learns
- On-site Fitness Facility
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver! (We’re located on the top floor in a Coal Harbour high-rise!)
To Apply please follow this link for the Salesforce Administrator role.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates for further consideration will be contacted.