Merchant Advance Capital Ltd. is a national financial services company that provides working capital to small and medium-sized businesses throughout Canada. The company is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator for their Head Office in Vancouver, British Columbia. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced team that boasts an exciting, dynamic, and progressive work environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing & maintaining Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Sales Cloud and Partner Community. They will be comfortable working with internal and external users to organize and convert requirements into solutions on the Salesforce platform. Applicants should have excellent organizational skills, be able to juggle competing priorities and build declarative solutions efficiently with a high degree of consistency and accuracy.
This role is best suited for an individual with an exemplary ability to think analytically and work efficiently under pressure. Attention to detail, thorough planning, resourcefulness, and time-management skills will be necessary for the long-term success of this role. The successful candidate will report to the VP Product Management. Additional training will be provided.
Preference will be given to candidates who have Salesforce Admin experience in fintech and have familiarity integrating Salesforce with external 3rd party applications and databases.
Employment Type: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Location: Downtown Vancouver, British Columbia
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and provide end-user support for Sales Cloud & Partner Community
- Assist in developing training material and leading workshops for users
- Perform quality assurance, draft change management communications, and package change sets for pushes to production
- Transform functional requirements into technical solutions, leveraging declarative features first
- Work directly with VP Product to take requirements and implement them into a workable solution
- Develop new functionality (Custom Objects, Flows, Workflows/Process Builder, Conga Solutions, etc.) leveraging declarative platform features
- Promote clean data quality and architecture through solution design
- Scale Salesforce user hierarchy while maintaining complex security requirements
- An understanding of small business lending
- Demonstrated Salesforce Administration expertise with 1 to 3 years’ experience
- Familiarity working with JIRA or similar development lifecycle applications
- Comfortable in a busy operation and ability to remain calm under pressure and changing requirements
- Self-motivated, naturally curious, and extremely resourceful
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with SQL/SOQL
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Apex/Visualforce solutions is considered an asset
- Experience administering a Lightning organization is considered an asset
- 3+ years of progressive experience in a Business Analyst, Database Administrator, or Product Owner role or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of progressive experience developing solutions for & maintaining a Salesforce Org
- A thorough understanding of Object-Oriented programming concepts is mandatory
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Salesforce Administrator certification is preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Company paid certification & course fees
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid monthly MSP premiums
- Monthly Team Lunch and Learns
- On-site Fitness Facility
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure in a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver! (We’re located on the top floor in a Coal Harbour high-rise!)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates for further consideration will be contacted.
To Apply please follow this link for the Salesforce Administrator role.