Merchant Advance Capital Ltd. is a national financial services company that provides working capital to small and medium-sized businesses throughout Canada. The company is seeking an experienced design-savvy Marketing Coordinator for their Office in Toronto, Ontario. This role will be working for the Venbridge division (out of Toronto) and the parent company Merchant Advance Capital (Vancouver).
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing of Merchant Advance Capital and CEO of Venbridge, you will play a significant role in driving growth strategies for both divisions. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced team that boasts an exciting, dynamic, and progressive work environment. This will be a very busy, hands-on type of role, perfect for someone who is comfortable coordinating multiple fun marketing projects (we promise, Fintech isn’t that boring) simultaneously and can work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders with enthusiasm (yeah!) and tact.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and preparing marketing collateral based on strategy objectives;
- Creates brand consistent graphics including Presentations, flat sheets, brochures, etc.
- Updates social media accounts with content consistent with the social strategy.
- Maintaining website content, ensuring content is relevant and up to date.
- Tracks projects using project management tool to ensure proper completion;
- Prepares marketing reports;
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising;
- Plans meetings and trade shows as needed;
- Monitors marketing effort results;
- Assists sales team in preparing for campaigns/ creating necessary collateral when needed;
- Strong graphic design skills with Adobe Creative Cloud products.
- Superior English grammar, spelling, and writing, & proof-reading skills – Can write about anything!
- Willingness to learn
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience managing social media presences
- Experience in assisting with creating online and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of campaign development, from planning, concept development, media planning, graphic design, production, and printing.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Company paid Salesforce Certification fees
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid monthly MSP premiums
- Monthly Team Lunch and Learns
- On-site Fitness Facility
To Apply please follow this link for the Marketing Coordinator role.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates for further consideration will be contacted.