Merchant Growth is a leading national financial services company providing working capital to small and medium-sized businesses throughout Canada. The company is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their existing Team in Oakville, ON. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that boasts an exciting and dynamic work environment for individuals committed to succeeding at everything they do.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication and organization skills and will be able to perform all assigned tasks with a high degree of accuracy. They will excel in a busy work environment and will be required to handle multiple files at one time with competing deadlines.
This role is best suited for an individual with exemplary client service capabilities and a sound understanding of accounts receivable processes and procedures. Persuasiveness, organization and time-management skills will be necessary for the long-term for success in this role. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Collections Officer.
Employment Type: Full Time, Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Location: Oakville, ON
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients to ensure revenue objectives are achieved
- Drive increased recovery results by constantly contacting all assigned clients on a weekly basis
- Negotiate repayment amendments with clients while adhering to company policies
- Monitor and remedy receivable exceptions for assigned clients
- Track and action all clients on call out reports
- Document, track, and monitor assigned files managed by external agencies
- Update all systems and reports necessary to maintain accurate client account files
- Review, complete and track all insolvency files, ensuring the maximum possible recovery on every file
- Interact with other Team members across the country to ensure emerging client issues are rapidly addressed
- Thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, deadline-driven business environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Provable, highly effective and persuasive verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Excellent written and spoken French is an asset
- Provable social media and public database search capabilities
- Provable Microsoft Word, Excel and Access experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn and effectively apply new processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections and establish measurable commitments
- Demonstrated ability to find sustainable ways to solve problems in a fast-paced results-oriented workplace
- Demonstrated ability to always be on time, ready to work and make a difference
To Apply please follow this link for the Accounts Receivable Specialist role.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates for further consideration will be contacted.