The successful candidate will be responsible for handling most of the administrative tasks in the Support Team, as well as handling all French calls and emails. This person will be the first point of contact for brokers when they have questions regarding renewal opportunities or commission payments and will field all customer inquiries relating to renewals. Responsibilities will also include ensuring documents are organized appropriately and keeping inward and outward-facing content up to date.
· Post-Funding/Ensuring smooth handoff from Underwriting to the Support Team:
o Registering PPSAs after initial funding.
o Inputting forecast financial data for newly funded merchants.
o Assigning macros for newly funded merchants.
o Tracking all direct and two-part payouts to minimize risk of stacking.
§ Collecting PPSA discharge statements from clients who carry registrations from competitors.
o Fielding inquiries relating to the Merchant Advance Insurance Plan and Business Protection Insurance.
§ Collecting, digitizing, and organizing insurance documents and updating the database/lead accordingly.
· Daily Account Maintenance/Administration:
o Draft payout letters, account statements, demand letters, and balance confirmation letters.
o Renewing, amending, discharging PPSA registrations
o Track payouts and apply manual and discretionary payments to reconcile accounts.
o Update bank account information.
o Update client email and other client information as needed (CRM maintenance).
o Reset client portal login information.
o Initiate and maintain payment plans.
o Closing fully paid accounts and sending fully paid emails.
o Maintaining the Payout Tracker
§ Reporting monthly to Portfolio Manager on buyout figures
· General Support Team Administration
o Updating and creating content for Support Team training manual and Merchant Handbook/Knowledge Base
o Developing protocol for and updating systems for new Support team member onboarding (Help Scout, Google Docs, Any.do, workflows, etc.)
· Field all French customer service inquiries with assistance from Client Support Officer/Portfolio Manager.
· Field all incoming broker inquiries (first point of contact):
o Investigate and fix commissions and participation payment issues.
· Working with Portfolio Manager, brokers, and underwriters to explore and maximize renewal opportunities.
o Analyzing and improving the daily Top-Up Opportunities lists.
o Proactively selling grade A renewals for less involved brokers (CPS, Friday top ups brokers).
o Administering renewal holds where appropriate.
o Streamlining and enhancing renewal data collection.
o Updating renewal turn/withholding values in the portfolio.
· Assisting Portfolio Manager with both day-to-day general and periodic wide-scope tasks as needed.
· Covering for Client Systems Support Officer and Client Support Officer when absent.
· Bilingual. Ability to speak/read/write in French.
· 2+ years of sales or customer service experience (telephone, email, online chat).
· Attention to detail and highly resourceful.
· Comfortable in a busy operation and ability to remain calm under pressure.
· Comfortable working independently as well as within a team.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written in both French & English).
· High level of computer literacy, Intermediate to Advance skill level in Microsoft Excel.
Please apply here: https://merchantadvance.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=30