Merchant Advance Capital Ltd. is a national financial services company that provides working capital to small and medium sized businesses throughout Canada. We are looking for a motivated and results driven full-time in-house IT support.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company with great growth potential. The successful candidate will help to maintain the company’s systems and infrastructure.
By being based at Merchant Advance Capital’s headquarters, you will also be tasked to problem solve and find creative ways to automate the company’s business processes. The systems you develop will allow for the efficient deployment of capital to thousands of credit-constrained Canadian small businesses. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and grow within an exciting, professional environment.
- Supporting users by installing, configuring, diagnosing, analyzing hardware and software, performing both periodic and emergency maintenance.
- Experience with personal computers and strong troubleshooting methodology.
- Update, create and maintain support documentation.
- Provide level 1 and 2 phone/chat/email/desk-side support for our technology systems.
- Address virus and malware issues.
- Maintain and ensure continuous uptime of the onsite IT infrastructure.
- Take necessary decisions and actions to solve issues, as well as prioritize issues according to business needs, and know when and how to escalate an issue in the support chain.
Your skill set:
- Self-motivated, results driven and professional
- Good listener, who communicates efficiently and effectively
- Perform well in a busy operation and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to cross reference information for accuracy
- Investigative skills
- Positively accept and adapt to change
- Organization and time management skills
- A desire to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor degree or certificate in computer related discipline or the equivalent experience
Apply here: https://merchantadvance.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=28